The FS325 & FS335 Entry-level models form the basis of the FROMM FS380 Series Stretch wrapping machines. Making use of FS380 Technology, you can rely on many available options. Their modular construction, carriage upgrades and attractive purchase price offers many expansion options for almost all budgets and user requirements. A wide variety of branded parts, including electronics and motors, optimizes operational reliability and reduces maintenance requirements to a minimum. High Safety and Ease of use is inherent in their design. This makes them an attractive alternative in any purchasing process.
Some basic technical details of the FS325 & FS335
- Power: 230V-50/60Hz - 1ph - 1,0 Kw. - 6.0A
- Programs - PLC up to 6 programs
- Max. capacity* up to 25 pallets / hr. (* depending on pallet dimensions, configuration,
- Processes pre-stretched or standard stretch films from 8 – 23 micron
- Wrapping height, max. 2.450 mm. (96.5”) - pallet included
- Photosensors for load detection
- Rotation speed, adjustable between 5 - 12 rpm.
- Soft start & stop as standard
- Vertical—up & down—carriage speed, independently adjustable between 1,3 and 5,4 m/min. (4 and 14 ft/min.)
- Machine dimensions : Height: min. 1.480 - (58.2”) max. 2.700 mm (106”) / width and length depending on the selected turntable type and diameter.
- Commercial inverters
- Standard turntable, max load 2.000Kgs. (4,409 lbs). Optional, increased weight load up to 3.000kg (6,613 lbs)
- Loading ramps available for standard and heavy loads
- Floor mounting frame, recessed into the floor